There are three things that need to be in alignment to really, really enjoy a job.
1. You find the work to be interesting and engaging.
2. You enjoy the people that you work with.
3. You are fairly compensated.
Adpearance is a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. We were recently named to the Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US. We have built the company on a simple philosophy. Hire very smart people who understand what it means to be customer-centric and give them the opportunity to exceed expectations.
We are currently adding to our Digital Marketing Sales Team (we’re talking SEO, PPC, SEM, etc.). The ideal candidate will be outgoing, and professional with some proven sales experience. Digital marketing experience is also a big plus.
- Connecting with targeted prospects
- Conducting phone calls, writing emails and following-up with prospects. This is a sales position!
- Educating and delivering compelling presentations that explain our service offerings. Our approach with clients is very educational, not salesy.
- A strong record of success academically and/or professionally.
- A customer service demeanor. We position ourselves as approachable and likable.
- Honesty and integrity. We succeed by building trust amongst our clients.
- A track record of leading customers to the appropriate next step and gaining commitments.
- Experience or understanding with digital marketing (SEO/SEM/Adwords).
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to write conversational, yet professional emails.
- Ability to understand client problems and match the appropriate solutions that will help them
- Team minded. Our process is a team approach. We check our ego’s at the door.
Above all, we are looking for people with the ability to connect with customers in a positive manner. The right candidate will be open to constructive criticism, have excellent follow-through and attention to detail and must be able to work within a team-oriented environment. BTW – Our service teams are exceptional. They will make you look good!
What's in it for you:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Health, 401k-matching, generous PTO, paid family leave, transportation/parking stipend.
- Community partnership opportunities.
- An awesome job that you can grow with.
- A team environment with no egos or politics.
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis).