There are three things that need to be in alignment to really, really enjoy a job:
1. You find the work to be interesting and engaging.
2. You enjoy the people that you work with.
3. You are fairly compensated.
Adpearance is a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. We were recently named to the Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US. We have built the company on a simple philosophy; Hire very smart people who understand what it means to be customer-centric and give them the opportunity to exceed expectations.
We are currently looking for someone with experience in sales and territory management to join our Sales team in a Regional Sales Manager role.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Researching and building relationships with new clients and industry partners
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identifying potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Setting up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Working with the sales team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Monitoring individual pipeline to ensure goal attainment
- Attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and providing feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Cold calling, appointment setting, building new account records, maintaining contacts within account records, and building opportunities
- Combining presentation decks while reviewing for accuracy
We're looking for candidates who have/are:
- A BA/BS in a related field – Business, communications, or other applicable major preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales capacity
- B2B sales experience within the automotive industry OR B2B sales of digital marketing or traditional marketing services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organization skills
- Intermediate level sales experience
- Networking abilities, prospecting experience
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- The ability to identify customer needs and challenges
- Territory management abilities and market knowledge
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and personal confidence
- Demonstrated capacity to learn, coupled with self-initiative
- Demonstrated interest in digital advertising
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to increase revenue and exceed expectations
Above all, we are looking for people with the ability to connect with customers in a positive manner. The right candidate will be open to constructive criticism, have excellent follow-through and attention to detail and must be able to work within a team-oriented environment. BTW – Our service teams are exceptional. They will make you look good!
What's in it for you:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Health, 401k-matching, generous PTO, paid family leave, transportation/parking stipend.
- Community partnership opportunities.
- An awesome job that you can grow with.
- A team environment with no egos or politics.
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis).