Adpearance is a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. We are looking for someone with an interest in sales and customer service to join our Client Services team.
We're looking for candidates who have/are:
· A strong record of success academically and/or professionally.
· A customer service demeanor. We position ourselves as approachable and likeable!
· Honesty and integrity. We succeed by building trust amongst our clients.
· Experience or understanding with digital advertising (SEO/SEM/Adwords) is a plus.
· Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to write conversational, yet professional emails.
· Team minded. Our process is a team approach. We check our Ego’s at the door.
· Bachelor’s degree with inside sales or customer service experience.
· Experience with the Internet and a proficiency with software’s such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
· Client service oriented. You take pride in client ownership and relationships.
Above all, we are looking for people with the ability to connect with customers in a positive manner. The right candidate will be self-confident, have excellent follow-through and attention to detail, and must be able to work within a team-oriented environment. Those already in a position of inside sales or customer service roles are encouraged to apply.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
· Helping clients: You’ll spend the majority of your time communicating with prospects and clients. Our approach with clients is a very educational approach which leads to sales.
· Working with the team: You’ll work closely with our business development team and service teams to insure that client needs are understood and met.
· Coordinating and presenting analysis: You’ll present information to clients in an educational manner that will assist them in better understanding digital advertising and potential solutions.
If you don’t know everything about digital advertising, that is OK. We’ll teach you what you need to know. But you need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people that like to work, solve problems, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
What’s in it for you:
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Health, 401k-matching, generous PTO, paid family leave, transportation stipend.
· Community partnership opportunities.
· An awesome job that you can grow with you.
· A team environment with no egos or politics.
· Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis).