Adpearance is a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. We are looking for someone with an interest in sales and customer service to join our Sales team in a business development/ appointment setting role.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- An integral part of the Auto Sales Team and are responsible for Personal & Team Development
- Making 70+ cold calls daily and setting appointments for Regional Sales Reps and Managers
- Managing your own calendar and coordinating with the calendars of Regional Sales Reps and Regional Sales Managers
- Building new account records and maintaining contacts within account records
- Building new business opportunities
- Combining presentation decks while reviewing for accuracy
If you don’t know everything about digital advertising, that is OK. We’ll teach you what you need to know. But you need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people that like to work, solve problems, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
We're looking for candidates who have/are:
- A BA/BS in a related field – Business, communications, or other highly applicable major preferred (3.5 GPA or higher)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional Organization skills
- Entry level sales experience
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and personal confidence demonstrated
- Demonstrated capability to learn, coupled with self-initiative
- Demonstrated interest in digital advertising
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven success in a customer service role
- Proficient in basic office technology, MS Word, PPT, Phones, Excel, Google Docs and have some experience with a CRM
Above all, we are looking for people with the ability to connect with customers in a positive manner. The right candidate will be self-confident, have excellent follow-through and attention to detail, and must be able to work within a team-oriented environment. Those already in a position of inside sales or customer service roles are encouraged to apply.
What’s in it for you:
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Health, 401k-matching, generous PTO, paid family leave, transportation stipend.
· Community partnership opportunities.
· An awesome job that you can grow with you.
· A team environment with no egos or politics.
· Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis).