At Adpearance, we believe in hiring bright, smart people and giving them the chance to prove themselves. The traits of successful employees across our teams is pretty consistent:
For people who fit in well with this pack of over-achievers, but feel that they could benefit from exposure to the work to better understand what path they want to pursue, we created the marketing coordinator role. The job introduces you to tasks from our service, project, and client teams, so that you can better understand how all the puzzle pieces fit together.
Along the way, many marketing coordinators find themselves leaning toward the nature of one team over another, and successful MC’s are recruited for the specific challenges found on each of our teams, including:
- the competitive nature of our digital advertising team
- the non-stop pursuit of Google algorithm mastery on our inbound team
- the thrill of the hunt with our sales team
- the variety and successful completion of work on our project team
- the partnership and shared trust of clients on our account direction team
A day in the life of our marketing coordinators is varied. You’ll be trained to accomplish tasks including:
- Creating digital analyses of clients’ SEO, digital advertising, and social presences
- Supporting our products and product engineers to make our machines get smarter
- Reviewing website data to enhance our clients’ organic rankings
- Working through website CMS interfaces to launch websites
Because the rules of digital marketing change all the time, the tasks will always change and morph, but you’ll start to see how things work together and (hopefully!) identify a specific path within our agency that you’d like to really master.
You are an ideal MC if:
- You have a strong academic record. You read that right. We care about your GPA. Tell us about all the nerdy details. Summa Cum Laude. Chess club president. Yearbook editor.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You like making people happy. You get an endorphin rush when you get someone what they need. You like to help out and be a part of a team.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, 401K-matching, generous PTO, annual Trimet pass
- Community partnership opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)