Adpearance is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency. We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team of all-stars. As a company, we believe our growth comes from creating a strong working environment of hard workers and over-achievers. More than anything, we’re looking for the right fit. You need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people who like to work, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
Our project coordinators do a little bit of everything. Their core role is to help support the project management team in completing web design and development projects for our clients. This includes anything and everything from helping with wireframes, content requirements, technical requirements, website content editing, uploading content to the CMS, UX strategy, overall project organizing and task management, quality assurance, and new project research. You don’t have to know how to do all these tasks Day 1, but you do have to be an eager student.
We're looking to add someone to the team who is:
- An extremely fast learner: We’re a pack of fast thinkers, fast talkers and fast workers. We love similarly-wired individuals who process large amounts of information, love to learn new skills and aren’t afraid of variety.
- The epitome of organization: Though we don’t think of it as chaos exactly, we’ve got a lot of projects going. We need team members who excel at (and love to) multi-task without sacrificing quality or letting things slip through the cracks (all with a can-do attitude).
- Communicator extraordinaire: You are an exceptional communicator who can clearly explain your ideas, either to the internal team or to a client. You know when to loop people in, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- A nerd: We’re not bashful on this point. At Adpearance, we love candidates with strong academic records. That means we care about your GPA. Tell us what yours was in your application. And don’t forget the other nerdy details. Chess club presidents, newspaper editors, synchronized swimming team captains are all invited to apply.
Bonus points if you have any experience working within a website platform such as WordPress, SquareSpace, or any other CMS or have been involved in a website design project (on either the client or agency side).
What’s in it for you:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, 401K-matching, generous PTO, paid family leave, annual Trimet pass
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)