Adpearance is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team. As a company, we believe our growth comes from creating a strong working environment of hard workers and over-achievers. More than anything, we’re looking for the right fit. You need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people who like to work, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
Our project management team is the rock star group behind our web design and development projects. We are looking for someone who will be instrumental in shaping strategy and has a strong understanding of how businesses operate. Our PMs work on anything and everything from helping with wireframes, content requirements, technical requirements, website content editing, uploading content to the CMS, UX strategy, overall project organizing and task management, quality assurance, and new project research.
Tasks & projects that might pop up throughout your day could include:
- Establishing project scopes by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Formulating project objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and applications; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implementing web solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assuring quality by testing and maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Providing status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Fostering collaborative and communicative relationships with our clients while managing expectations and timelines.
Our ideal team addition is someone who is/has:
- Communicator extraordinaire: You are an exceptional communicator who can clearly explain your ideas, either to the internal team or to a client. You know when to loop people in, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- An extremely fast learner: We’re a pack of fast thinkers, fast talkers and fast workers. We love similarly-wired individuals who process large amounts of information, love to learn new skills and aren’t afraid of variety.
- You have marketing experience: Whether at a traditional or digital agency, you’ve done this before and love the pace.
- Experience working within a website platform: Have you worked with platforms such as WordPress, SquareSpace, or any other CMS? Do you have experience with website design projects? Let us know in your resume or cover letter!
- The epitome of organization: Though we don’t think of it as chaos exactly, we’ve got a lot of projects going. We need team members who excel at (and love to) multi-task without sacrificing quality or letting things slip through the cracks (all with a can-do attitude).
- A nerd: We’re not bashful on this point. At Adpearance, we love candidates with strong academic records. That means we care about your GPA. Tell us what yours was in your application. And don’t forget the other nerdy details. Chess club presidents, newspaper editors, synchronized swimming team captains are all invited to apply.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, 401K-matching, generous PTO, paid family leave, annual Trimet pass
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)