Adpearance is a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. We are looking for a senior account director to join our client services team.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Helping clients: You’ll be the day-to-day contact for an assigned set of clients. You’ll get to know their business, goals and personal quirks and field their requests.
- Working with our teams: You’ll communicate client needs to our in-house team of developers, designers, SEO specialists, digital marketers, social advertisers and content writers.
- Presenting results: Each month our teams will produce reports that you’ll present. You’ll review them against the client goals, help them focus on metrics that matter and recommend next steps.
- Coordinating activities: You’ll make integrated digital marketing feel like a cakewalk for your clients and you’ll help less experienced team members navigate the waters. Through your work, clients will feel calm and confident and newbies will start to understand, recognize and deliver great client service.
- More than anything, we’re looking for the right fit. You need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people who like to work, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a strong academic record. You read that right. We care about your GPA—even if it was a while ago. Tell us about all the nerdy details. Summa Cum Laude. Debate coach. Newspaper editor.
- You have agency experience. Whether at a traditional or digital agency, you’ve done this before and love the pace. Finding a solution that solves your client’s business challenge AND political situation while aligning with the internal team’s recommendation brings a rosy glow to your cheeks.
- You communicate clearly. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a list and it shows. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You know a little of this and that across the marketing spectrum. Reviewing analytics, strategizing SEO solutions, and reviewing wireframes gets you going in the mornings.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, 401K-matching, generous PTO, annual Trimet pass
- Community partnership opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)